Frequently asked questions
- Can I choose whichever Afternoon Tea venue I like?
- Do I have to purchase additional food or beverages?
- Do you have more venues than the ones featured in the booklet that I received?
- How long is the offer valid for?
- Can I contact the Afternoon Tea venue and book directly with them?
- Are there any restrictions?
Yes, the choice is completely yours as long as the venue is featured in the promotion. Subject to availability.
No, you can visit your choice of Afternoon Tea provider and have your Afternoon Tea for Two completely free of charge, however, you can purchase Champagne or alcoholic beverages if you like you just need to pay the venue directly for this.
Yes, it is always good to go through this website as we are constantly adding new Afternoon Tea providers.
The offer validity date will be stated on your covering letter that you received.
No, any booking made directly with the venue will not be honoured.
Yes, each voucher can only be used on pre booked reservations. The vouchers will not be valid on bank holidays, Christmas, New year and Easter, there may be limited availability during special times such as Valentines and Mother's Day.